Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is just such fun!

I have not posted in a while, as my computer was hit by a storm and is still in the repair shop.  I brought a few pictures to work to post.  This gardening thing is just a blast!  I just love discovering what has grown overnight.  Last night we went to the garden and I did not see a single cucumber.  My mom, then came down to the garden, "Oh Marilyn, here are some cucumber".  We then found 8 nice size ones. Here is what we have grown over the last few days.

July 6, 2011 - first broccoli picking - head on the right from
night before.


July 6, 2011

July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011























































Gotta relax after all that pickin' !!









2 comments:

Sue said...

There is certainly no shortage of squash at your house!
:)
The broccoli looks really nice ....some folks find it hard to grow, but up here, where its usually pretty cool, I've had good luck with it.

M said...

I was shocked it grew. Now if I could just figure out what went wrong with my cauliflower.